Beach Campfire Baby Quilt
The Beach Campfire Baby Quilt is a fresh, modern take on a traditional quilt block.
The original Log Cabin quilt featured a red center to represent the home's fireplace, and was surrounded with lighter color strips to symbolize warmth and family. In keeping with tradition, the center of this quilt is a warm orange, but from there it takes on a more contemporary color palette. The playful beachy colors of blue, green and orange are accentuated by a clean white background to brighten any nursery. The soft, USA-grown Pima cotton backing lends a whimsical "under-the-sea" vibe with seahorses and corals.
The subtle quilting softens the straight line geometry of the pattern to create precisely the right amount of texture that is soothing to baby's touch.
The size of this baby quilt is perfect for draping over baby's stroller or car seat, and also makes for a portable playmat on the floor. Easy care, machine wash and dry for years of day-to-day use!
- Generously sized at 40" x 40" **Please use a tape measure to help visualize the size of this quilt.**
- Easy care, machine wash and tumble dry low. Each wash gives the quilt more "crinkle", creating more softness!
- Pre-washed in scent-free detergent to ensure color-fastness and add the soft crinkle inherent in quality quilts. Pictures are taken before washing.
- Lightweight and Breathable Cotton
- Free Priority Mail Shipping, ready to ship now! If you are giving this quilt as a gift, see the SHIPPING INFO to learn how I can ship this quilt directly to the recipient for free, saving you time and money!
Pattern credit: Suzy Quilts "Campfire Quilt"
Lazy Cozy Quilts are made one at a time with the utmost care and attention to detail. All of my quilts are made from the finest quality fabrics, batting and threads (not from big craft stores).
The handmade nature of the item includes slight variations in the quilting, to give it a charm and character you won't find in factory made, retail products. When you receive your quilt, you'll know you have purchased a heirloom treasure to share with this generation and the next.
The quilt is new and unused, and was made and kept in a smoke free studio.