Blue Blocks Baby Quilt
Blue Blocks Baby Crib Quilt is an on-trend mid-century modern design for the modern nursery!
Different shades of blue create a bold geometric statement against a light sky blue background, hiding dirt better than white, while maintaining a clean, contemporary look.
Straight line quilting follows the patterns of the blocks to provide interest and texture without distracting from the contemporary vibe.
Made with lighweight, breathable cotton, this quilt is just right for warm weather naps in the crib, or out on the lawn next to Mom and Dad. Easy care, machine wash and dry for years of day-to-day use!
- Generously sized at 36" x 48" **Please use a tape measure to help visualize the size of this quilt.**
- Easy care, machine wash and tumble dry low. Each wash gives the quilt more "crinkle", creating more softness!
- Pre-washed in scent-free detergent to ensure color-fastness and add the soft crinkle inherent in quality quilts. Pictures are taken before washing.
- Lightweight and Breathable Cotton
- Free Priority Mail Shipping, ready to ship now! If you are giving this quilt as a gift, see the SHIPPING INFO below to learn how I can ship this quilt directly to the recipient for free, saving you time and money!
Pattern credit: HoffMama Company, Cabin Fade
LazyCozy Quilts are made one at a time with the utmost care and attention to detail. All of my quilts are made from the finest quality fabrics, batting and threads (not from big craft stores).
The handmade nature of the item includes slight variations in the quilting, to give it a charm and character you won't find in factory made, retail products. When you receive your quilt, you'll know you have purchased a heirloom treasure to share with this generation and the next.
The quilt is new and unused, and was made and kept in a smoke free studio.