Fade To Fall Throw Quilt
The Fade to Fall Throw Quilt is famous! Or is it infamous?
Fade to Fall was my first original pattern design, introduced in September 2020 as the featured quilt in Make Modern Magazine. It later appeared in the Garden of Quilts 2020 show in Lehi, UT.
The quilt top is created with ultra-premium pima cotton from Art Gallery Fabrics, using American grown cotton and environmentally friendly dyes. Custom, textured quilting adds character and dimension, while the cotton/poly blend batting provides breathable warmth.
Fade to Fall is the perfect all-season quilt for your family room, and a classy conversation starter. As with all Lazy Cozy Quilts, the is quilt is made for daily use and is easy to care for (machine wash and dry).
- Generously sized at 70" x 70". Can cuddle two adults comfortably. **Please use a tape measure to help visualize the size of this quilt.**
- Easy care, machine wash and tumble dry low. Each wash gives the quilt more "crinkle" and softens the cotton fibers for extra snuggly goodness!
- Pre-washed in scent-free detergent to ensure color-fastness and add the soft crinkle inherent in quality quilts. Pictures are taken before washing.
- Made with lightweight and breathable quilting cotton
- Free Priority Mail Shipping, ready to ship now! If you are giving this quilt as a gift, see the SHIPPING INFO below to learn how I can ship this quilt directly to the recipient for free, saving you time and money!
Pattern : Fade to Fall ,Lazy Cozy Quilts
Custom Quilting: Amanda Whiting, Prairie Folk Quilt Co.
LazyCozy Quilts are made one at a time with the utmost care and attention to detail. All of my quilts are made from the finest quality fabrics, batting and threads (not from big craft stores).
The handmade nature of the item includes slight variations in the quilting, to give it a charm and character you won't find in factory made, retail products. When you receive your quilt, you'll know you have purchased a heirloom treasure to share with this generation and the next.
The quilt is new and unused, and was made and kept in a smoke free studio.