Rip Curl Quilt
The Rip Curl Quilt combines the cool colors of the sea with a fluffy layer of batting to create warmth and softness for your baby or toddler.
Made using clever color placement of half hexagon shapes, the colors emulate the underside of an oncoming wave, as seen on the backing fabric from designer Tula Pink. Click through the photos to see the hidden message she penned within the whitecaps of the wave!
The hidden quilting gives so much texture and fluff to the hexagons themseveles, reminiscent of bubbles. This extra puffy quilt makes it perfect for a playmat on the floor, as well as an extra warm quilt. When it gets dirty, just throw it in the wash! (see easy care instructions below)
*All proceeds from the sale of this quilt will be donated to Wildlife Victoria to help wildlife in the wake of the Australian wildfires*
- Portable and packable size of 38" x 42" **Please use a tape measure to help visualize the size of this quilt.**
- Easy care, machine wash and tumble dry cool. Each wash gives the quilt more "crinkle", creating more softness!
- Pre-washed in scent-free detergent to ensure color-fastness and add the soft crinkle inherent in quality quilts. Pictures are taken before washing.
- Lightweight and Fluffy polyester batting.
- Free Priority Mail Shipping, ready to ship now! If you are giving this quilt as a gift, see the Shipping Info below to learn how I can ship this quilt directly to the recipient for free, saving you time and money!
Lazy Cozy Quilts are made one at a time with the utmost care and attention to detail. All of my quilts are made from the finest quality fabrics, batting and threads (not from big craft stores).
The handmade nature of the item includes slight variations in the quilting, to give it a charm and character you won't find in factory made, retail products. When you receive your quilt, you'll know you have purchased a heirloom treasure to share with this generation and the next.
The quilt is new and unused, and was made and kept in a smoke free studio.