Sonic Bloom Quilt Pattern
Learn curves the easy way! The Sonic Bloom Quilt pattern is full of tips, diagrams and other resources to help you cross curves off your quilting bucket list!
This modern quilt is created with curved piecing (not applique) in the traditional Orange Peel block design. The pattern includes instructions for cutting the curved pieces using paper templates OR the Classic Curves Ruler* (CCR).
In both methods, blocks are constructed to be slightly oversized so you can trim them down to the correct size; perfection not required!
See more photos and sewing videos on Instagram @LazyCozyQuilts and #sonicbloomquilt!
*Ruler purchased separately. Not required to make the pattern.
- Sizes: Crib/Lap (40 x 50"), Throw (55 x 66") and Twin (75 x 90")
- Skill Level: Confident Beginner; curved piecing and template experience is helpful but not required. Accurate and consistent 1/4" seams, accurate cutting.
- Methods: Curved machine piecing. Fabric pieces can be cut one of two ways: traditional paper templates or using the Classic Curves Ruler (CCR). The CCR is highly reccommended for "new to curves" quilters.
- You will receive a PDF file to download at the email address you indicate upon checkout.
- The link will expire in 30 days.
- Please be kind. Do not share your download with others.