Sonic Bloom Throw Quilt
The original Sonic Bloom Quilt that inspired the pattern released in August 2020!
Handmade with love this throw size quilt was created with colorful, premium quilting cottons . Each curved petal was cut by hand and machine stitched to ensure years of daily use. Sonic Bloom was professionally quilted with a geometric design to create a secondary pattern that feels as good as it looks! An American-made cotton/poly batting (the middle layer of the quilt) provides year round warmth and durability.
Finished with hand stitched binding to add character and that special 'handmade with love' feel!
Sonic Bloom lights up a room any time of year. You can use it as cuddly artwork in your living room, or give your loved one an unforgetable gift they'll cherish (and use!) for years.
As with all Lazy Cozy Quilts, the is quilt is made for daily use and is easy to care for (machine wash and dry)!
- Generous dimensions of 55" x 66". **Please use a tape measure to help visualize the size of this quilt.**
- Easy care, machine wash and tumble dry low. Each wash gives the quilt more "crinkle" and softens the cotton fibers for extra snuggly goodness!
- Pre-washed in scent-free detergent to ensure color-fastness and add the soft crinkle inherent in quality quilts. Pictures are taken before washing.
- Made with lightweight and breathable quilting cotton
- Free Priority Mail Shipping, ready to ship now! If you are giving this quilt as a gift, see the SHIPPING INFO below to learn how I can ship this quilt directly to the recipient for free, saving you time and money!
Pattern : Sonic Bloom ,Lazy Cozy Quilts
Lonagrm Quilting: Katie Hanson, Modern Textiles
LazyCozy Quilts are made one at a time with the utmost care and attention to detail. All of my quilts are made from the finest quality fabrics, batting and threads (not from big craft stores).
The handmade nature of the item includes slight variations in the quilting, to give it a charm and character you won't find in factory made, retail products. When you receive your quilt, you'll know you have purchased a heirloom treasure to share with this generation and the next.
The quilt is new and unused, and was made and kept in a smoke free studio.